10 Places To Take Your Wife On A Date
May 28, 2008
Tags: breaking up, Christian marriage, compatibility, compatibility questions, compatibility test, divorce, end relationship, ending a relationship, healthy relationships, husband, initmacy, love, love and marriage, marriage, marriage advise, marriage bed, marriage builders, marriage counseling, marriage divorce, marriage help, marriage problems, marriage proposal, newly weds, pre marriage, relationship advise, relationship issues, relationship test, relationships, separation, sex, sexuality, troubled relationships, understanding men in a relationship, understanding women in a relationship, wife
My daughter said and where are you two going? I was so glad to say none of your business we are going on a date. Those words were so liberating. They are old enough to stay home by themselves!!! Even though the cell phone is always close by and we talk about the kids the whole time we are out it’s just fun to get beyond the babysitter. And it’s even more fun to still be dating after 21 years. So let’s just all do it, even if you have to get a babysitter. Take your wife on a date.
1. Go mudding and have fun cleaning up
2. Ride a rapid – if you’ve got a river near by
3. Go parasailing
4. Go to a day spa together for a massage
5. Teach her how to play golf
6. Stir that intellect – hit the museum circut
7. Stir up the hunter in you – go paintballing and if she loses she owes you what
8. Go camping
9. Take her out to dinner in a different state- the long drive will is great for enhanced communications. Just don’t cheat turning on some electronic device or TV.
10. Go go cart racing in a local speedway
Entry Filed under: 1,angels,bible,bible studies,bible topics,Blogroll,change,christianity,church,coaching,commentary,culture,daily life,empowerment,faith,family,friends,general study,god,happiness,hope,ideas,in general,inspiration,jesus,life,love,me,ministry,misc,my life,parenting,people,personal,pets,positive thinking,prayer,random,reflections,religion,selah,self help,spiritual struggles,spirituality,thoughts,virtues,worship,writing