10 Ways To Know If You’re In A Bad Relationship
July 10, 2008
Tags: breaking up, Christian marriage, compatibility, compatibility questions, compatibility test, divorce, end relationship, ending a relationship, healthy relationships, husband, initmacy, love, love and marriage, marriage, marriage advise, marriage bed, marriage builders, marriage counseling, marriage divorce, marriage help, marriage problems, marriage proposal, newly weds, pre marriage, relationship advise, relationship issues, relationship test, relationships, separation, sex, sexuality, troubled relationships, understanding men in a relationship, understanding women in a relationship, wife
1. Has he or she ever hit you or attempted to do so?
2. Have you ever caught them in web of deceit or lying?
3. Do they make excuses as to why you can’t meet their family or children?
4. Have you ever heard their close friends or associates utter anything derrogatory about them?
5. There is absolutely no spark and no hope of becoming a spark?
6. You know the reason that you are in the relationship is because you don’t want to be alone.
7. You are rebounding.
8. They do things that give you a check but you keep ignoring it.
9. They are not trustworthy and do not keep committments.
10. Lots of sex but not building of the relationship and developing interests.
Entry Filed under: 1,angels,bible,bible studies,bible topics,Blogroll,change,christianity,church,coaching,commentary,culture,daily life,empowerment,faith,family,friends,general study,god,happiness,hope,ideas,in general,inspiration,jesus,life,love,me,ministry,misc,my life,parenting,people,personal,pets,positive thinking,prayer,random,reflections,religion,selah,self help,spiritual struggles,spirituality,thoughts,virtues,worship,writing