What Is A Wife Supposed To Do?
August 1, 2008
Tags: breaking up, Christian marriage, compatibility, compatibility questions, compatibility test, end relationship, ending a relationship, healthy relationships, husband, initmacy, love, love and marriage, marriage, marriage advise, marriage bed, marriage builders, marriage counseling, marriage divorce, marriage help, marriage problems, marriage proposal, newly weds, pre marriage, relationship advise, relationship issues, relationship test, relationships, sex, sexuality, troubled relationships, understanding men in a relationship, understanding women in a relationship, wife
I wrote a post a while back ago on What is A Husband Supposed to Do and a few people have challenged me and said I should have written the other side, What is A Wife Supposed to Do, so I decided to take them up on the challenge:
1. Be a virtuous woman that your husband can trust. Be capable of handling the responsibilities of being a wife and a mother. If you don’t know what your responsibilites are finding out what your husbands needs are would be a good place to start.
2. Be the type of wife that keeps your husband’s desire toward you.
3. Be an encouragement to him as long as there is life in your body.
4. Work willingly. If you are a homemaker make it the best home. If you are in the workforce do what’s best for your family without giving him a lot of grief about it.
5. Always take care of your family that will often require getting up early and going to bed late.
6. Learn to invest for the financial good of your family.
7. Know a good investment when you see it and go for it.
8. Gird yourself with emotional, physical and spiritual stregnth.
9. Be willing to help others.
10. Keep up your physical appearance.
11. Be the type of wife that cause no embarrasment to her husband and that they will honor him because of your good character.
12. Open your mouth with wisdom, peace and godly counsel.
13. Don’t be idle.
14. Don’t get into gossip.
15. Don’t talk negatively about your husband in front of people.
16. Be the type of mother where your children will speak well of you.
Based on Proverbs 31
Entry Filed under: 1,angels,bible,bible studies,bible topics,Blogroll,change,christianity,church,coaching,commentary,culture,daily life,empowerment,faith,family,friends,general study,god,happiness,hope,ideas,in general,inspiration,jesus,life,love,me,ministry,misc,my life,parenting,people,personal,pets,positive thinking,prayer,random,reflections,religion,selah,self help,spiritual struggles,spirituality,thoughts,virtues,worship,writing