10 Ways to End a Bad Marriage
January 1, 2009
If you are looking for an easy way out of a bad marriage, here are 10 things you can do that will do the trick. Some of them might be a little harder than others but given your best effort they are bound to work…
1. Do self inspection and truly purpose to follow your marriage vows in which you promised to LOVE and CHERISH your spouse until DEATH by natural causes would end it.
2. Be a part of the solution to your marriage issues and not a persistent problem maker.
3. End selfishness.
4. End a sharp tounge and complaining mouth.
5. End revenge and hurtful words.
6. Do what God told you to do concerning marriage.
7. Be a blessing to each other.
8. Start having fun together.
9. Revive your sex life.
10. Pray together often if not every day and don’t stop praying for each other individually.
Entry Filed under: 1,angels,bible,bible studies,bible topics,Blogroll,change,christianity,church,coaching,commentary,culture,daily life,empowerment,faith,family,friends,general study,god,happiness,hope,ideas,in general,inspiration,jesus,life,lifestyle,love,me,ministry,misc,my life,parenting,people,personal,pets,positive thinking,prayer,random,reflections,religion,selah,self help,society,spiritual struggles,spirituality,thoughts,virtues,worship,writing